Leg Up Stables offers riding lessons, boarding, and training in the heart of Genesee Valley horse country.
The facility includes forty 12x12 box stalls, two indoor riding halls, an outdoor sand ring, a 1/2 mile track and access to miles of trails. All horses enjoy expert care, including high quality feed and daily turnout in the numerous paddocks and pastures. Boarding plans can be tailored to meet your horse's specific needs.
Leg Up stables has...
- Horses to accommodate the skill level of every rider
- Tack and equipment provided
- Flexible lesson schedules
- Full boarding and horse training
- Our stallion at stud, Ragtime Nation
- Knowledgable and respectful instruction
- A friendly and welcome atmosphere for beginners
Leg Up Stables provides the opportunity to learn safe horsemanship and equine science from a highly qualified and caring instructor. Kim Sanford, owner of Leg Up Stables, has created a program that meets the needs of any interested rider.